Owned Bank Draft Monetization
Service and Instrument Description:
Recourse & Non-Recourse Loan Monetization of Owned Bank Draft for the intention of Project Funding.
We never require our clients to pay upfront fees for monetization and are only compensated when a project is completed. This is the agreement that we contractually have with our clients and the AG Finance TradeXpert.
Through an Owned Bank Draft, we can monetize this and provide you with a loan, through careful negotiations with an attorney-trustee office in the USA. This is a loan that you will very seldom have to pay back, and if you do end up having payments, they will be at a low rate. our clients will receive their funds from an attorney trust IOLTA federal bank account with a legal opinion so our clients won’t have to deal with problems on the released of their funds with their local banks.
Per Bank Draft, there is 1 Monetization allowed
Bank SWIFT – Bank Draft will be delivered to the Bank using SWIFT MT110.
Bank Drafts must come from World Top 100 Banks with a minimum amount of 10M Million in USD, GBP, or EUR, and the maximum amount of 500 Million.
In our contracts, the Monetizer must switch the owned and issuing bank at least fifteen days before the draft expires.
- 65 % Rated Bank- Non-Recourse Loan- Bank Draft Monetization. this loan has a lower LTV but you don’t have to pay back.
- 80% Rated Bank- Recourse Loan- Bank Draft Monetization. This loan has an interest between 2% to 7.5% per annum and can span up to ten years in length.
- 5% commission is paid out on all Loans.
- Due to all the FALSE Bank Draft applications we are receiving daily, we require that all of the applications for monetization of a Bank Draft comes with the business card of the bank officer who issued the Bank Draft so we can confirm the bank instrument before we pass this application to BANK compliance for monetization.
How Long Does it Take?
- Up to two weeks after the paperwork is completed or a week after the instrument is SWIFT delivered.
- The loan is disbursed in 12 months.
- Once the MT-110 is authenticated, three weeks later 20 percent of the loan will be disbursed.
- A month after the original disbursement 20 percent more will be given.
- Finally, the last 60 percent of the loan will divide over the ten month period and will occur monthly.
AG Finance TradeXpert
- Once the contract is signed by both parties, the client directs their institution to send SWIFT MT110 to the monetizer’s bank.
- Once SWIFT MT110 is received, there only have a week to give the non-recourse loan for the LTV.
- The Draft must be returned 15 days before the year is out on the contract.
- Bank Instrument Monetization Application (Download Below)
- Fill Out Bank Instrument Monetization Application and email to: [email protected]
- Accepted: The Draft MUST be delivered by SWIFT and from a Rated Bank.
- Rejection: Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument Providers List.
- Please note that the days are banking days and no weekends or holidays are counted.
- Banking Days & Holidays Calculator
- With our bank instruments monetization services, everything is non-negotiable. We will not alter the procedures of this service.
- We don’t issue RWA or BCL letter. This tactic is normally used by clients to shop around for a bank Instrument with a provider institution with a banking letter confirming there is a credit line ready to incentive the provider on sending a bank instrument on their behalf. We will never allow this to happen under our company name.
Recourse Loan Disbursements Example (100 Million Euros):
Bank instrument face value: €100,000,000.00
Recourse Loan disbursement (80%): €80,000,000.00
Loan commission fees (5%): €4,000,000.00
Total Loan Disbursement: €76,000,000.00
Example of Recourse Loan Disbursement Schedule:
Non-Recourse Loan Disbursements Example (100 Million Euros):
- Bank instrument face value: €100,000,000.00
- Recourse Loan disbursement (65%): €65,000,000.00
- Loan commission fees (5%): €3,250,000.00