Our Leased Standby Letter of Credit is an issuance of the World Top 100 Banks, and delivered throught SWIFT. Banks send this SBLC back and forth through SWIFT MT799 and then SWIFT MT760.
Leasing Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
A Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) is used for a variety of projects and can be used in global finance, credit enhancement, project finance, trade finance, and many more. It is an amazing opportunity, but you must get access to the cash funds of an investor, and this is where we come into place.
While acting as an owner you have the same rights and can use your fund as collateral, place a lien, or even monetize it. This is all available through your term of the leased SBLC, or upon renewal of the contract.
Our Leased Standby Letter of Credit is an issuance of the World’s Top 100 Banks and is delivered through Bloomberg, Euroclear, DTC screen block and pay and SWIFT. Banks send this SBLC back and forth through SWIFT MT799 and then SWIFT MT760.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 3 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our three levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- Two Percent (2%) damage fee will apply to a Party that fails to perform. The 2% shall apply in both cases, either when the Provider has sent a Corporate Invoice which the Beneficiary’s Bank will not respond or pay, and/or when the Beneficiary’s Bank is ready willing and able to receive the BANK INSTRUMENTS and no BANK INSTRUMENTS is delivered from the Providers Bank by SWIFT MT-760, DTC, Euroclear or Bloomberg.
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed (confirmable) with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap)
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
- When a bank endorsed an agreement, the bank becomes responsible before our company is paid any fees by the client. We are the only Bank Instrument Facilitators in the WORLD that guarantee 100% your initial deposit through bank endorsement before the client releases any payment.
- Attorneys Client Trust Account
- Once your agreement is approved by the compliance department and bank endorsed, the payment is to be made ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY to an attorney’s office client trust account. These banking coordinates will be provided directly from an AG Finance TradeXpert compliance officer (CCO) and it will be included inside of your Invoice.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
16 Advantages of Purchasing a Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) from us!
- Our program operates with Top 100 World Banks to secure your Standby Letter of Credit
- We offer monetization for our own bank instrument in case clients need this service.
- SBLC is available in EUR and USD.
- We offer Low Leasing Rates of 8+2 (10% Total) for Rated Bank or 5+2 (7% Total) for Non-Rated Bank.
- After receiving the MT760 you have 5 days to complete your payment.
- Pre-advice for the MT799 is included along with the SBLC.
- 100 percent protected Deposit.
- No Corporate or Personal Credit Checks
- No Documentation for your Project Required
- Agreement Signed and returned within 72 hours of completion.
- MT760 offers SWIFT delivery to your Bank.
- We offer Bloomberg, Euroclear or DTC delivery to your Bank.
- Brokers receive up to 1.5% Commission.
- SBLC is specific to each client’s needs.
- Non-performance penalty of 2 percent included in all contracts.
- Deposit is 100 % protected, and the Provider Bank endorses client payout
Deposit Requirements for Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) via SWIFT:
Deposit Requirements for Leased BG’s via EUROCLEAR & BLOOMBERG:
Prices in EUROS
If you Do NOT have Initial Deposit Funds and want a FREE Bank Instrument.
SWIFT MT-799/MT-760 Closing Process:
1. The Beneficiary and provider sign the contract initiating the memorandum of understanding and the letter of intent. This enters them into a contractual agreement.
2. During an upcoming day of business the providing bank will endorse the agreement, granting the beneficiary payment for:
* Swift delivery of the MT799 and MT760
* MT760 Cost of Portfolio Reservation
* Verifying the Beneficiary
*Compliance Assessment Coordinated by the Bank
3. Beneficiary, within two (2) international banking days, instructs his Bank to send swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost of €XXX, XXX by wire transfer to the Provider’s banking coordinates, and emails a copy of the wire transfer receipt to the Provider (BPU securing the leasing fee needs to be confirmed before the MT799).
4. Within three (3) banking days after the Providers Bank has received the above bank swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost, the Provider will instruct his issuing bank to cut the Bank Instruments for the Beneficiary and schedule its delivery to the Beneficiaries Bank.
5. Within ten (10) banking days Provider sends MT-799 Pre-Advice to the Receiver’s bank asking “Are you ready to receive SWIFT MT760 with Bank Instrument, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Provider shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Beneficiary by email).
6. Within three (3) banking days thereafter Receiver’s Bank sends a MT799 to Provider’s bank “Yes, Confirmed, we are ready to receive SWIFT MT760 with Bank Instrument, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Beneficiary shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Provider by email).
7. Within three days the provider’s institution will send the SBLC through the SWIFT MT760.
8. When the receiving bank has received the SBLC, they will confirm this with the other bank and will pay within 5 days 10% (minus initial deposit paid to provider), which includes a 2% consultant fee.
9. If the beneficiary does do not honor the payments, then the Provide will place a claim on the SBLC which causes the receiver’s institution to return the SBLC through SWIFT MT760. Any payments that have been made by the beneficiary will not be refunded.
10. The provider’s bank has one week within the reception of the payment of the SBLC to send a hard copy of the SBLC to the beneficiary’s bank through a courier that is bank-bonded.
11. Any additional tranches will abide by the same procedures and will continue until the funds have been depleted.
Important: In our contracts, the purchaser must return the Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) to the Issuing institution 15 days prior to the year anniversary of the contract.
AG Finance TradeXpert
Deposit Requirements for Leased BG’s via EUROCLEAR & BLOOMBERG:
- Provider and Beneficiary execute, sign and initiate this Letter of Intent / Memorandum of Understanding, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract agreement.
- One Banking day the Provider Bank Endorsed this agreement guarantee the Beneficiaries payment for the:
- Swift Transmission (MT799 and MT760)
- Portfolio Reservation Cost (MT760)
- Beneficiary Verification
- Bank Delivery Coordinates Compliance Assessment
- Beneficiary, within two (2) international banking days, instructs his Bank to send swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost of $XXX,XXX (_________________________) by wire transfer to the Providers provided receiving bank coordinates, and emails a copy of the wire transfer receipt to the Provider.
- Within three (3) banking days after the Providers Bank has received the above bank swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost, Provider will instruct his issuing bank to cut the Bank Instruments for the Beneficiary and schedule its delivery via Euroclear/Bloomberg Screen to the Beneficiaries Bank
- Within ten (10) banking days provider’s institution must email a certified receipt of the Bank Instrument delivery through Euroclear/Bloomberg. (Provider shall provide a copy of said Euroclear/Bloomberg Screen to the Beneficiary by email).
- Once the receipt is acknowledged the Beneficiary immediately pays for the leasing fees. (screen block and pay).
- The Bank Instrument has to be returned no more than 15 days before the contract has been signed for a year.