Privacy & Refund Policy
The AG Finance TradeXpert Privacy & Refund PolicyPlease read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information, refunds and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our website or services. By accessing or using this website and services, you agree you understand the provisions of our privacy & refund policy. This policy may change from time to time and your continued use of this website and services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. Please check the policy for updates periodically.
What We Collect and How We Collect ItThe type of personal information we collect will depend on various factors such as the type of products or services you request or use and any applicable legal and regulatory obligations.
How We Use and Share InformationWe use and share personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide You with Products or Services
establish your identity and determine your eligibility for products or services help to ensure that the advice, products or services offered to or purchased by you are appropriate for your set-up, manage, administer and maintain your products or services
Communicate with You
send communications by various methods, such as mail, e-mail, text (SMS), telephone, an automatic dialling-announcing device (at the numbers you have provided to us), fax, or other telecommunication channels, or social media, including marketing or communications about benefits, features or other details about products or services.
- Provide You with Value review and analyze your applications, transactions and other information to understand who you are, your financial needs and activities, and what products, services, and promotions may be of interest to you, including targeting promotions based on information that we have collected promote and market products or services offered by AG Finance TradeXpert, by our program partners or by other third parties we have carefully selected better manage and improve your overall relationship with the AG Finance TradeXpert including monitoring, reviewing or improving client service and business processes to make it easier to do business with us, encourage you to continue doing business with us
Manage our Business perform our everyday business and operations including record keeping or internal reporting (e.g., if you have provided your SSN it can be used as an internal identification number to accurately identify you from clients having the same or similar names) understand and better manage AG Finance TradeXpert business and to develop products and services, including conducting market research or analyzing data we hold about you administer referral arrangements use third-party service providers to perform services on our behalf periodically update your information with credit bureaus as long as you have the product or service with us and for a reasonable period of time thereafter manage AG Finance TradeXpert credit, business and other risks as may be required to operate as an effective, efficient and financially prudent financial agency meet tax or legal and regulatory obligations protect you and us from error and criminal activity including the prevention, detection and investigation of fraud, money laundering, cyber threats and other such risks and threats (e.g., we will review and analyze your applications, transactions and other information to help us identify various types of threats and risks such as credit, fraud, and money laundering) Some of the specific ways we use and share your information within the
AG Finance TradeXpert or with third parties include:
- Broker’s Program Partners – We share information with our broker’s program partners to help determine your eligibility for an AG Finance TradeXpert partner broker’s program. If you participate in AG Finance TradeXpert partner broker’s program, we also share information in order to administer, develop, manage and promote the AG Finance TradeXpert partner broker’s program including accrual of points or rewards, reporting on and analyzing the program’s performance, developing new benefits, products or services, and conducting market research. If you withdraw your consent to this sharing, we may not be able to provide you with the product or service. AG Finance TradeXpert does not recognize or protect our agreements with brokers or consultants that are not part of our program partner.
- Joint Accounts or Representatives – Where you hold a product or service jointly with another person (e.g., joint accounts) or where someone is authorized to use or access your product or service, or where liability is shared with others (e.g., someone has provided a guarantee or indemnity for your obligations), we may share your information with them (or their representative) in connection with the product or service. Where someone is acting as a representative or we reasonably believe is acting with proper authorization (e.g., a person having the power of attorney, an estate representative, a lawyer, an accountant) we may share information with and take instructions from them.
- Protect You – Where you might be a victim of fraud, financial abuse, or other illegal activity or where we have reasonable grounds to believe your interests can best be served by taking action, we may share information with the appropriate legal or governmental authorities, your next of kin or any other appropriate person (e.g., notification of our concerns regarding potential financial abuse may be provided to a public guardian or trustee’s office). In these circumstances, we will only share information we believe is reasonably necessary to protect your interests.
- Protect Us – We share information to protect our rights or interests. For example, where we are involved in judicial, administrative or regulatory proceedings, or other similar processes including enforcing our rights (e.g., to collect on a debt). Or, in order to comply with any legal and regulatory obligations including any subpoena, warrant, or any judicial, administrative orders or demands.
- Business Transactions – If we enter into a business transaction involving personal information, such as selling or securitizing assets, we may share information with the other parties to the transaction (e.g., as part of due diligence or on completion of the transaction). We require that the other parties keep this information confidential and limit its use to the purposes of the transaction. Where we enter into a business transaction involving the purchase of information by us, this policy will apply to our collection, use and sharing of the purchased information. If we sell assets, the purchaser may be permitted or required by law to retain certain information for a period of time. We may also share your information with the beneficial owner of a product or service we provide you.
Refund PolicyBank Instrument Required Deposit Refund: The required deposit will be refunded only if AG Finance TradeXpert fail to issued or deliver the bank instrument as per signed agreement. Note: If the client has been asked to provide an insurance warp in any phase of the transaction for their lease or purchase own bank instrument, and the client fails to provide a confirmable original insurance policy or a proof of payment of the premium within 30 days, the agreement will be considered as non-performance by the client and any funds or fees paid by the client will be considered lost due to default. Refund Period – The default refund period is from 6 to 48 months (depending on your transaction) from the date we receive a formal refund letter request from the client. Partial Refund – AG Finance TradeXpert does not refund any partial payment done by the client, if a client fails to complete the required deposit, the client will lose any payment received by the AG Finance TradeXpert’. AG Finance TradeXpert Broker License Fees Refund – These fees are NOT refundable.
- Phone Consultations Fees Refund – These fees are NOT refundable.
- Insurance Wrap Fees Refund – These fees are NOT refundable.
- Bank Account Opening Fees Refund – These fees are NOT refundable.
- Paymaster Fees Refund – These fees are NOT refundable.
- Asset Monetization Policy